Friday, March 10, 2017

SJW Fired for Skipping Work on Day without Women Day


Milo has returned from the Golden Cloud to us my brothers.  And has brought with him a tale of delectable suffering.

“So today has been a bit troubling for me,” begins the post – which has been immortalized in screenshot form on r/The_Donald. “I lost my job.”

“Long story short, I was absent from work yesterday to march downtown for Women’s Day. My boss was pretty pissed but I felt like SHE would understand. But today almost as soon as I began work she confronted me about it.”

“So naturally, I responded saying that if she gave a shit about women’s issues, she’d be more than supportive of my decision. Needless to say she was not and we got in a big argument about how she’s contributing to the problems women face today, and how I’m ‘…unable to act like an adult and take responsibility for my own actions’ (her words… sigh).”

“After it escalated a little and some customers began to voice their opinions on the matter, I was asked to leave and not come back. I’m seriously debating getting a few of my friends to stage a protest in front of the cafe or at least generating an online campaign against them. I’m pretty pissed. THIS PUSSY GRABS BACK.”



Not actually a good thing





1 comment:

Gordon said...

Reminds me of the neurotic hypochondriac daughter-in-law whining about being fired for too many absences. "They need to understand that some people...." I interrupted: "No. They don't have to understand. They have the job. You want the paycheck. You have to meet their needs."

Hmm boy, someday that degree in Theatre Arts is gonna pay off for her. Yes indeedy.