Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I Stand with MILO

It isn't hard for me to do.

“You listeners will know I’m not prone to self-flattery, but it might strike you as strange that one gay guy from Britain has managed to accomplish more than thirty years of other conservatives on American college campuses,” proclaimed MILO. “It’s very depressing.”

“I agree it is pretty depressing,” added Breitbart News’ Matthew Boyle, who was hosting the show.

“I wonder where the rest of the conservative movement has been,” MILO continued. “I think the answer is: writing essays, investing in think tanks and magazines that nobody reads, [and] complaining about the problems rather than going and actually doing something about it.”

“Now I know some conservatives find my style a little abrasive and my message a little coarse, but they’re working, and they’re working in the same way that Donald Trump is,” he concluded. “He’s not refined… but he gets the job done, and I think I’m doing something of the same on college campuses. So [at CPAC I will point out] a few observations about where I think the conservative movement has perhaps been getting it slightly wrong and what I think you guys should focus on in the next ten years.”


That was on Brietbart's front ticker as of 10:00 Eastern and he still appears to be listed prominently.  So possibly they are going to hang tight after all.

In case you are wondering where the Milo hate came from overnight this was on 4Chan on Monday.morning at about 6:00 AM:

FYI the MSM has a huge fucking media onslaught that is set to go live Monday to scorch earth Milo and destroy him via the pedophile label. 

I'm part of a mailing list (not giving my real name or the name of the list for the sake of protecting my ass from retaliation) but they have been sitting on the story for a while, because they thought Milo was small fries and wanted to wait until he got big enough a thread to go nuclear on. 

The journalists are pissed the fuck off Maher put him on the air and more so, pissed off his book deal had not been revoked (and some are pissed that Milo got a book deal from the same publisher who dropped Zoe Quinn's book, along with a larger signing bonus than most of the publisher's social justice authors).

So no, this was not a random Twitter driven SJW drive-by.  Oh my fuck, no.  This one has been simmering for a while.

The big thing to remember here is that Milo on top of being a double class traitor, had stolen the biggest prize any journolister can hope to achieve.  The Major Book Deal.  

The Major Book Deal is the Journolister pinnacle.  It's their Big Mojo.  It's their Tower of Power.  It's their Grand Slam Homer.   It's how they separate the majors from the minors.  The Major Book Deal is what they all dream about telling their friends they have just landed when they are doing that most important functions of Manhattan life, being "at lunch".  Every Journolister would happily murder every other Journolister as well as their entire family to get the Major Book Deal;

 The money isn't what matters here.  A quarter of million doesn't take you that far in New York City.  It's the prestige that counts.  It's the invitations that Simmon and Shuster will arrange for you to receive. It's the TV appearance on Colbert or John Oliver or Bill Maher. It's meeting LENA!  It's telling your (*now*) loser friends, "oh I so wish I could go to your wedding but I'm going to be on tour promoting my book.  I'm sure you understand."

The MBD is what makes a nobody...a somebody. 

And Milo...FUCKING MILO! Had stolen that from one of them.  

And yes, he did take up somebody's slot because mainstream publishing is very much a zero-sum game.  If Milo had a publishing slot then one of them definitely didn't. 

Milo would have to be destroyed.  

So how to go about this?  Well we've scooped him out from guzzle to zorch and there is nothing that isn't already on the record.  So we will take whats on the record and put that on blast.  It's problematic if condemn child molestation but that's okay since it looks better if someone from the Conservative wing of the Deep State Class does it. 

It's funny, I now feel same way about the NeoCons that Patton Oswalt does about me.  Words are insufficient to describe how much I detest them at this point.  They are never going to have a voter base again although they are convinced that if only they lie and sneer enough we will come crawling back to them.

Never. Going. To. Happen.

UPDATE:

I'll give credit where it's due I think they might have stood by him but the cost for Breitbart would have been high.  They are basically just a webzine without a lot of money behind them.

“Breitbart News has stood by me when others caved,” said Yiannopoulos. “They have allowed me to carry conservative and libertarian ideas to communities that would otherwise never have heard them. They have been a significant factor in my success. I’m grateful for that freedom and for the friendships I forged there.”

Milo continued: “I would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues’ important reporting, so today I am resigning from Breitbart, effective immediately. This decision is mine alone.”

Yiannopoulos added: “When your friends have done right by you, you do right by them. For me, now, that means stepping aside so my colleagues at Breitbart can get back to the great work they do.”

A Breitbart News company statement released after the press conference stated:

“Milo Yiannopoulos’s bold voice has sparked much-needed debate on important cultural topics confronting universities, the LGBTQ community, the press, and the tech industry.

“Milo notified us this morning of his decision to resign as editor of Breitbart Tech and we accepted his resignation.”

The truth is that Milo is bigger than Breitbart at this point. Sooner or later he was going to have to quit as an editor anyway.

4 comments:

RobM said...

Ditto. I stand with Milo. He fights.

Jew613 said...

Sadly Milo has resigned and Breitbart accepted. He should have read SJWAL. They fell for the faux outrage. Its a major blow to the Alt-right.

ghostfromplanetspook said...

Oy Vey

Jon Mollison said...

Milo knows what he is doing. He looked rattled a bit at first, but he's not stupid. All the MSM has accomplished is to cut the last leash holding Milo back. He will come out of this stronger than ever. Sit back, have a little faith, and enjoy the coming Armaggaydon, because Milo is about to go nuclear.