Sunday, January 22, 2017

Why I Don't Care About Richard Spencer Getting Soaked

There was an assault on Richard Spencer this week and I don't care about that too much.

It was a sucker punch on a guy who is likely more trouble than he's worth.

 The problem with the Alt Right is it attracts malignant narcissists like flies unto shit. You can't trust a them.  The only thing they really ever want is to be the center of attention. If the only way they can get that is by betraying the entire movement, they will do exactly that.  I have certainly seen that on the right wing before.

For that matter I have also seen that on the Left.

Don't believe me?

Take a look.



In case you don't know, this man is supposed to be a prominent Leftist but they stopped giving a fuck about anything he had to say years ago.  He was desperate for attention and he found it.

The Left is now pretending he said nothing of the kind because the hivemind has decided he's useful again and so he is back in the fold.

But I hope you get my real point here.  You can not trust a malignant narcissist.

No comments: