Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Another Minnesotan Goes On a Rampage for Unknown Reasons

That's not just me saying that.  King of the Cucks Kaisch pretty much said that exact same thing.
I am often curious about whether the governor of Ohio is aware that he is actually a Republican or not.

Regardless, we have had yet another Islamic Terrorist attack and everyone is running around not pointing fingers and demanding more gun control.

Yes, the weapons in this case were a gun and car but lets face it more gun control would do just as much good in this situation as it would in any of the past attacks in the last twelve months.  So sure, why not demand it?  All of the usual leeches are acting out instinctive reflex at this point.

I thought about going through my blog and doing a best of repost about Islamic Terrorist Attacks from the last year but decided that reviewing all of that carnage would be a little too ghoulish...So I settled for just one.

Remember Tashfeen?

How is this remotely a surprise? And yet the usual suspects are wandering about completely bewildered.

"If you have pledged the Baya'a but cannot make the Hijrah to join the army of the Caliphate then you must strike at the Kafir where ever you are and however you can."


So color me shocked. This is the second lone wolf terrorist op we've had this year. Unless you believe (as the FBI clearly does), that the Marines that were murdered in their office by Mohammad Abdulazeez was the completely random act of a lunatic who was totally anti-ISIS.

Regardless, I'm really starting to suspect the wife was the ramrod here.

If you have never met a woman from that region, allow me to assure you. They. Are. Unique.

I'm beginning to think her husband is up for the Gamma Fuck of the Year Award. She was probably hen pecking him the entire time they were loading up.

Tashfeen: Did you bring the Pipebombs?

Sayeed: Yes Dear.


Tashfeen: Remember to Tap, Rack, Bang if the gun misfires. This ammo YOU BOUGHT is pretty old.


Sayeed: Of course my love.


Tashfeen: Why is this ammo so old. Why can't we have new ammo? Why can't you get a better job so we can have proper Deen ammo? Is this ammo Deen? It had better be Deen!


Sayeed: Naturally my flower.


Tashfeen: Did you remember to post your oath of Baya'a to our Caliph. You can't enter paradise and meet the rest of SEVENTY TWO new wives if you haven't sworn the Baya'a to the the Caliph!


Sayeed: Without fail my passion. (*Secretly and excitedly to himself. I did no such thing. I'm going to Hell. finally I'll be free.*)




1 comment:

bkm ( wut is the great flaw in the Alt-R? too many chiefs, insufficient Injuns. good thing Vox Day is the Little Injun That Could pull that fine train. { Vox Gayness intensifies } ) said...

point of order: the weapons used were a car and a KNIFE.

the only gun involved was that of the policeman who did his job.


http://2m2l2d2d.blogspot.com/2016/12/but-this-is-current-year.html