Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sensitive
Joss
Whedon


We can always count on America's favorite Women's Studies degree holder to eventually suck the life and fun out everything we enjoy. 

In this case Robert Downey jr

I confess to being a bit of a chump regarding Bobby. 

I actually believed him when he said, “I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics every since.”

Now that sounded to me like he was a closet Libertarian.  Fine, I thought to myself, I get that. You have to work in Hollywood, so you aren't in any position to wave your freak flag high.  Also the more successful celebrities try to stay politically neutral in public.  Why offend 40% of your audience for no damn reason?

But then there was his attendance of a big Hollywood fundraiser for Barrack Obama, during the 2012 election cycle.  But I dismissed that too.  After all it was being held at the house of Sarah Jessica Parker, who is practically his first wife.  She looked after him when he was routinely passing out on the kitchen floor and finally had to leave him because she was sure she would have to bury him if she stayed with him.  So I gave him pass on that one, I presumed that he felt he owed her one.

I can no longer lie to myself about Iron Man.

Give it a look.  It's almost amusing.



Why did Downey have to take Nate Fillion with him?  He wasn't in the Avengers.

I admit it doesn't matter all that much.

Actors are generally the most incredibly defective narcissistic sophists on Earth as this video ably demonstrates. 

When I am setting up the Republic of Cataline I have every intention of reviving the ancient Roman citizenship disqualifier of Infama.  Actors, Gladiators and Charioteers will be automatically barred from either voting or holding public office.









No comments: