Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ha! Ha! Ha! (*gasp...wheez...gasp*) Ha! Ha! Ha!

James Comey accidentally let the truth slip out.

FBI Director James Comey is defending the bureau's Friday afternoon release of documents from the Hillary Clinton email investigation, saying "we don't play games" and that the documents were put out when ready.

In a memo to employees Wednesday, Comey said the decision to not recommend charges against the now-Democratic nominee wasn't a close call.

I'll bet it fucking wasn't.  I have never been so sure of anything in my life.  I'm more sure of that than I am that the sun will rise this morning.

I am also completely certain that that "not even close" decision was made before the investigation was begun.

For the good of the FBI James Comey has to go.

No comments: