Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The American Media is the Ministry of Truth

“I’m the shooter. It’s me,” the man (Mateen) said. “I am the shooter.”

The caller then said he had carried out the Pulse attack for the Islamic State and began speaking quickly in Arabic.

“At the time, I didn’t know what he was saying,” Gentili told News 13 reporter Scott Fais. “He was speaking so fast. But it was … he was speaking fluently. Whatever language he was speaking, he knew it. And he was speaking it very quickly. And that is when I said to him, ‘Sir. Please. Speak in English, please.’”

“I did it for ISIS,” the caller said, according to Gentili, “I did it for the Islamic State.”



I knew intellectually that they would do it.  But some part of me is still amazed that they actually did it.


While the Left is clamoring for more gun control and screaming at the NRA, it is ignoring that radical Islam is responsible for the attack and only wants to destroy what the Left believes in. "The arithmetic isn't complicated," Steyn explained, "the more Islam, the fewer gays."

Alas, that's too uncomplicated for the insanity of our times:


The pro-Taliban dad has assured us that his pro-ISIS son isn't radical. That's the madness of the world we live in.


The media has in the space of three days turned an Islamic Terrorist in Billy-Bubba-Joe-Bob-Ray.  He had as it turned out a strict Baptist Preacher Dad who caught him in the choir loft with Doe-Eyed Jethro.  This fundamental conflict within himself is what drove him to be a regular garden variety spree shooter who wasn't really a Muslim at all.  So Gun Control will fix everything and we need Gun Control because Gun Control Gun Control, Gun Control with Gun Control and of course Gun Control.

So Gun Control now!

NOW!!!

Look the guy was AFGHAN, the odds that he didn't indulge in "Boy-Play" was about zero.  It's so pervasive among the Pashtuns that I think there is a strong genetic predisposition for it.  Not even the Taliban was able to stamp it out.  His father undoubtedly did the same himself.  So I doubt if he was that upset by it.






No comments: