Friday, April 15, 2016

New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton; Makes A Powerful Statement About the Effects of Post Concussive Syndrome in the NFL

Not the message he meant to convey of course, that was some dumbass thing about guns.

Regardless of what he meant to say, this much stupidity in one place could clearly and obviously only be the result of repeated traumatic injury to the brain.

“I’ve heard people argue that everybody needs a gun,” he said. “That’s madness.

Indeed it is.  I've pointed that one out myself.  Everyone needs at the very least, a bare minimum of ten guns.

I know there are many kids who grow up in a hunting environment. I get that. But there are places, like England, where even the cops don’t have guns.”

Technically there hasn't been an England for three hundred or so years.  But he is correct that in BRITAIN the cops by in large don't have guns.  Now they do on occasion have beheadings in the street by some guy who dances around a for the better part of an hour until those few cops with guns can be located.  But people with repeated head injuries tend to forget a lot of details.  I'm kind of surprised he remembered that there are kids who grow up in "hunting environments."

"It was a large caliber gun. A .45," Payton said. "It was designed back during World War I.

Err?  The .45 caliber predates WWI by decades but in his own words; "my again BRAIN works not too better yes?  YES!?!"

Will Smith was killed with a 1911. Now that was designed in...well let me see here... Yep 1911.  WWI didn't start until 1914 and America didn't enter it until 1917.  The 1911 was six years old by that time.

And this thing just stops people. It will kill someone within four or five seconds after they are struck. You bleed out. After the first shot (that struck Smith's torso), he took three more in his back."

Let me consult the water colored mists of my memory.  Nope the guy I shot with one kept shooting at me for quite a bit longer than that.  He did not in fact turn into fine red mist after a few seconds. That guy is the reason I don't really believe in the magical phaser-like powers of the .45 caliber bullet to disintegrate people. 

"We could go online and get 10 of them, and have them shipped to our house tomorrow," he said. "I don't believe that was the intention when they allowed for the right for citizens to bear arms."


That's right folks just to go www.totesfuckingilleagal1911overnight.com for all of your illegal gun buying needs. 

 My friends the broken intellect produced by Sean Payton's hopelessly scrambled brain cells was an entirely preventable tragedy. 

Please.  Please! Give generously to Cataline's Foundation for football inflicted post concussion syndrome and super cheap gun buying specials awareness at www.totesfuckingilleagal1911overnight.com


Before THIS
happens to someone you love.

No comments: