Sunday, October 4, 2015

There Is A Reason I Am No Longer A Libertarian




Opening ceremonies for the Florida Libertarian Party convention


Life is so much simpler now that I am simply a fanatic militarist.   Link:

"Adrian Wyllie, chairman of Florida’s Libertarian Party, resigned his post Thursday to protest the party’s U.S. Senate candidate, accusing the rival of supporting eugenics and for being expelled from a cult group for 'sadistically dismembering a goat in a ritualistic sacrifice.'”

The man in question is known by a single name: Invictus.

"Invictus, 32, is an adherent of a religion called Thelema, established in the early 1900s by occultist Aleister Crowley. Invictus was expelled from the religion’s fraternal organization, Ordo Templi Orientis, but denies Wyllie’s specific claim about dismembering a goat."

“I have never dismembered a goat in my life. I have performed animal sacrifices as part of my religion.”"

No comments: